everyday in marrakech
Cruise the Moroccan Sahara Desert on a Quad Bike Excursion for a 4 hour trip. Start the morning off from the city of Marrakech where we will pick you up from your centrally located hotel in Marrakech and transport you to the starting point of the Quad Bike excursion at Lilla Takerkoust Lake. Meet a Berber family, have a traditional Berber meal for lunch and learn about the Berber Culture.
What to Expect
We will pick you up from your centrally located Hotel or Riad or the meeting point if your hotel is not centrally located in Marrakech to begin your cruise through the Moroccan Sahara Desert on a Quad Bike Excursion. Upon arrival at Lilla Takerkoust Lake, an expert guide will go over the safety training and a quick practice session, then gear-up and begin your ride over the gold tinged sand dunes. Explore the rocky plains and mountains, in the heart of the palm grove. See Berber Villages and enjoy a cup of Moroccan tea with a local Berber family and learn about their culture and way of life. After enjoying a traditional Moroccan Tagine lunch, power-up your Quad Bike and return to Lilla Takerkoust Lake, where we will transport you back to your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
Inquire About this Tour
- Hotel Pick-Up – Centrally Located Hotel or Riad in Marrakech
- Departure Point – Café de France, Djemaa el-Fna
- Transportation to and from Centrally Located Marrakech Hotel or Meeting Point.
- Bike Rental Including Safety Equipment.
- Guided Quad bike Tour.
- Bike and Helmet with Visors.
- Lunch, Drinks
- Tips (Optional)
- Minimum 2 Person per Booking Required.
- Dress Appropriately with Comfortable Shoes.
Full Refund if Cancelled 48 hours in Advance of Start Time of Trip.