Palm Grove Camel Trek
everyday in marrakech
Drive to Palmeraie located a few minutes from downtown Marrakech. Stop to take pictures of sunset depending on the time of your excursion. See rows of palm trees creating an exotic oasis. Get ready to ride a camel for 1 hour wearing traditional Touareg, a Jellaba and a scarf.
What to Expect
We will pick you up from your centrally located Hotel or Riad or the meeting point if your hotel is not centrally located in Marrakech to begin your camel ride in the Palm Groves of Marrakech. Experience the desert of Morocco as we head to the Palmeraie, a picturesque palm grove on the outskirts of the city. On You arrival to Palm Grove, get a brief history on the camels and how they have been used for transportation in Morocco for centuries. After a safety briefing, wear your Nomad dress with and climb into the saddle on the back of a camel. See the snow-capped peaks of the Atlas Mountains as you go down desert trails. Enjoy a hot cup of Moroccan mint tea and a snack. Travel back to your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
Inquire About this Tour
- Hotel Pick-Up – Centrally Located Hotel or Riad in Marrakech
- Departure Point – Café de France, Djemaa el-Fna
- Transportation to and from Centrally Located Marrakech Hotel or Meeting Point.
- Touareg Dress and Scarf.
- Moroccan Mint Tea and Snack.
- Lunch, Drinks
- Tips (Optional)
- Minimum 2 Person per Booking Required.
- Dress Appropriately with Comfortable Shoes.
Full Refund if Cancelled 48 hours in Advance of Start Time of Trip.