The Red City Tour
Marrakech, “the Red City of Morocco”, this tour introduces you to the rich history and culture of Marrakech and the Moroccan people. Visit the Bahia Palace and other historical sites such as the Saadian Tombs, Ben Youssef Seminary, and the Koutoubia Mosque.
What to Expect
Marrakech, “the Red City of Morocco”. Tour sites of historical and cultural interest, including the Jemaa el-Fna square, the Koutoubia Mosque, the Saadian tombs, the Palace of Bahia and the Ben Youssef Koranic School. Walk the alleys of the Medina and the souks – one of the largest souks in Morocco, where you can see hundreds of handicrafts. Drive outside the Medina and visit the Majorelle Gardens and have a short visit to the new city of Marrakech, Gueliz and the Koutoubia tower. End the tour at the square where you are entertained with magicians, storytellers, tooth-pullers and food sellers. Stroll the Jewish Quarter and see the difference in architecture in this district. During your walk, shop stores in the souk for items such as spices and other Moroccan goods if you wish.
Inquire About this Tour
- Hotel Pick-Up – Centrally Located Hotel or Riad in Marrakech
- Departure Point – Café de France, Djemaa el-Fna
- Transportation to and from Centrally Located Marrakech Hotel or Meeting Point.
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle with Professional Driver
- Local Guide – English, French, Arabic
- Meals, Drinks
- Tips (Optional)
- Boat Ride
- Most travelers can participate
- Children Under 2 Free
Full Refund if Cancelled 48 hours in Advance of Start Time of Trip.